It’s the night before Christmas and I am engaged in the following activities:
- Coughing. A lot. I can’t sleep. I can’t breathe. Lots of sympathy would be beneficial. Thank you.
- Painting my nails in festive colours. The fumes probably aren’t helping the cough, but at this point I don’t care.
- Eating chocolate. There is a lot of it about – what’s a girl to do?
- Drinking red wine. See above.
- Hanging out with my mum’s cat, who is being unusually affectionate. I think he’s hoping for more salmon.
This just appeared in the Content Recommendations box in the WordPress editor as I’m typing this. My personal danger levels are equivalent to poison gas shells. Excellent.
May you all have bucketloads of comfort and joy. Thank you times a zillion for reading my blog – your comments are like a Christmas present every day. (Sorry – here’s the sick bag.) Merry, merry Christmas! See you on the other side 😀